Friday, August 14, 2009

Salty profiteroles with different fillings

profiteroles with shrimp filling(picture is not mine)
Who said that profiteroles can be only with sweet fillings? You can make a great impression on your guests by serving profiteroles with different unsweetened fillings. The hardest thing is of course, choux pastry, but I hope that my recipe will help you with that, I tried to make it as detailed as possible and you can find it here http://pastryforgreatbaking.blogspot.com/
I made this pastry for eclairs, but it can also be used as a base for salty snacks for beer. The best thing about profiteroles is that they suit to all kind of measures - from a beer party with a friends to a state reception. You also can experiment with fillings. Since we are dealing with snacks for beer I offer melted cheese, Pâté, smashed eggs with mayonnaise, you can also use meat, fish and vegetables and discover new tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment